Terms and Conditions
Pets and/or Animals - We regret that we are not able to permit pets of any kind in our Beach House suites since some guests may be allergic.
Additional House Policies
- The Willow Point Beach House B&B is Smoke-Free. If you are found smoking in the house, you will be asked to leave without a refund. We do have a fire pit area on the beach where smoking is permitted.
- We are not wheelchair accessible.
- Thank you for understanding: no candles.
- Willow Point Beach House B&B does not accept responsibility whatsoever for damage to, or theft from, or theft of, vehicles parked on the premises.
- Willow Point Beach House B&B does not accept responsibility whatsoever for safety of our guests during any water sports or activities. Use of the watercraft, beach and swim area is entirely at your own risk.
- We reserve the right to charge guests the cost of rectifying damage, caused by the deliberate, negligent or reckless act, omission, default or neglect of the guests to the bed and breakfast’s property or structure. Should this damage come to light after the guest has departed, we reserve the right to make a charge to guest’s credit card, or send an invoice for the amount required to make good or remedy any such damage, to the registered address. We will however make every effort to keep any costs that the guest would incur to a minimum.
- The bed and breakfast does not accept any liability for services rendered by third parties to guests notwithstanding that such service may be arranged by the bed and breakfast. Any claim, demand, charge, suit or damages which may be incurred by the guests (or any person claiming thereunder) shall be made directly with such third parties and the bed and breakfast shall render all reasonable assistance in this regard.
Rates, Check-in and Check-out
- Rates are subject to change.
- Rates are for one or two people and do not include breakfast.
- A two-night minimum stay is required.
- Check-in time is 3:00 PM: We will, however, be happy to check you in early if the room is not occupied. You are also welcome to leave your baggage with us if you arrived early and the room is still occupied.
- Just as you would expect your room to be ready at check-in time, we are counting on you to arrive as close to the specified time as possible. Please e-mail or phone us to let us know if your scheduled arrival time has changed just in case we have to run some errands. We do understand that at times travel is delayed and it may prove impossible to contact us, but a phone call or email is really appreciated if at all possible.
- Check-out time is 11:00 AM.
- Rates/Policies are subject to change and vary during high impact periods and special requests.
- Children under 12 are free. Children over 12 years of age will be charged at the extra person rate of $10 per night/person.
- Occupancy All room rates are based on double occupancy. No sleeping bags or cots can be brought in to rooms.
Items left behind: Regular items left behind require you to contact us for returns. We'd be happy to put it in the mail for you, charged at the current postal or courier rate.